Back to jobs
- Design and develop native Android mobile applications.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Working with product owners, UI/UX teams, to conceptualize and build mobile applications.
- Deliver welltested codes alongside any new features / bug fixes.
- To stay current on modern mobile development frameworks & technologies, bestpractices, trends, and trade-offs
- Provide production support on mobile applications.
- Writing detailed documentations for existing applications and new applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing Android applications.
- Experience on developing Android native applications using Kotlin and Java
- Good knowledge with Android SDK, framework, lifecycles and build system.
- Good understanding of ObjectOriented Programming concepts.
- Good understanding of Git Version Control
- Working knowledge of microservices
- Experience in writing comprehensive unit test cases for robustness with proper code coverage.
- Experience working in scrum squads.
- A problemsolver with the ability to work effectively in scrum teams.
- Creative UI development skills and excellent codedebugging skills are required.
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills
- Passionate about exploring new technologies & upgrading one's skillset.