Back to jobs
- Lead and provide guidance to tech and non-tech teams on Agile/Scrum practices. Determine project scope, goals, and timeline, and forecasting
- Define and deliver roadmap
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Manage the project budget, forecast, and capture cost impacts. Identify, monitor and track project risks and issues.
- Providing Agile Project Management with the development team. Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style.
- Bachelors Degree or above in Information Technology, Finance, Banking, or related disciplines
- Experience in Project Management, with a track record in delivering banking projects
- Proven experience in managing sizeable Agile/Scrum projects
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously with complex requirements
- Proficient in English and Chinese communication, both written and spoken.
- Agile framework project experience
- Newest technical skills
- Attractive package and stable working environment.