Back to jobs
- Design, build and maintain applications for iOS platform using Swift.
- Working with product owners, BA and UI/UX teams, to conceptualize and build mobile applications.
- Deliver well-tested codes alongside any new features / bug fixes.
- Documenting the application technical specifications
- Experienced in troubleshooting incidents and resolving technical issues.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Stay updated with current modern iOS development Trends & technologies.
- Applies well-defined and disciplined development, implementation, and production processes.
- Proven & demonstrable hands-on experience in developing high-availability, multi-tiered and secure mobile applications.
- Degree holder, preferably in Computer Sciences or similar IT related fields
- 3 years+ work experience in iOS mobile application development using Swift.
- Proficient in English and Cantonese (verbal and written)
- Possesses fundamental knowledge on UI/UX Guidelines
- Experienced with mobile application design patterns.
- Experienced with offline storage, and performance tuning.
- Experienced with integration with 3rd party library / framework / SDK.
- Proficient in REST based APIs and microservices
- Good debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Experienced in using version control systems - Git, Jenkins.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in developing banking applications is a plus.
- Fluency Mandarin is a plus.