Back to jobs
Our client is a leadng local bank that is currently seeking a highly motivated Java System Developer to join their Core Banking team and help them enhance their core bank related systems.
- Collect user requirements, conduct analysis and design enhancement for core bank related systems
- Oversee system implementation including systems documents, system configuration, test execution, issue identification and resolution
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, including technical teams, business users, and vendors, to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Develop or modify application programs based on user requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and provide business solution recommendations to the team leader.
- Support and maintain the system in adherence to the Bank's SDLC guideline
- Provide system support and problem solving when necessary
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in system development, with experience in core bank system or knowledge in T24 preferred
- Solid programming experience in Java
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.