Back to jobs
- Translates functional requirements into systems requirements to ensure business needs/problems are addressed.
- Identifies systems inputs and outputs, outlines and recommends modifications necessary to processing activities, and develops appropriate technical design to address user requirements.
- Prepares system manual and technical document.
- Prepares systems test plan, supports user acceptance testing, and provides leadership in development of systems implementation plan.
- Review and Implement change requests, enforcing SDLC guidelines.
- Acts as project leader of major projects. Plan, organize, control and schedule activities of the project.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong background in relevant IT working experience in banking or finance industry, especially SWIFT payment system, mid/back office systems support.
- Strong skills in Java, .net and database such as MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of UNIX shell script programming are added advantages.
- Multi-tasking, pro-active and ability to achieve aggressive project targets.
- Strong communication skills. Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.